Moral Policing For The Digital Generation.
Healthy Content Survives,
Thus Moderation.

Content Moderation Services

Successful platforms & apps are driven by a passionate community of users and influencers engaging in digital interactions. User generated content like text comments reviews, blog posts, photos and videos are being uploaded at an enthralling growth rate.

However, such content is prone to kid abuse, cyber bullying, pornographic, offensive and disturbing content. Brand’s reputation is directly proportional to its ability in controlling such offensive content and it is imperative for online businesses to stay on top of it. Human controlled, non robotic moderation is the preferred option for successful brands. Some successful brands are threatened or banned due to poor / non professional moderation policies.

While petabytes of data is being uploaded to the internet everyday, it is hard to control what is happening as if all the netizens are to form a country, Internet would be the largely populated country in the world.

Infoesearch is a moderation powerhouse chosen by 50+ global brands with moderation experience of processing 800+ million posts (videos & Images) crowned with 99.9% accuracy and a team of 500+ certified moderators safeguarding 24/7, we are the preferred choice for community management and UGC moderation services to any brand worldwide.

Artificial intelligence is doing a great job in content moderation, without AI 90% of the platforms wouldn’t be as successful as they are today. However, AI can do 80% of job and the rest 20% must be performed using human moderators.

It is Brand’s Responsibility to Provide Safe Content to Children With Parental Controls.


Global Brands

800 Million+

Posts (Videos & Images)


Certified Moderators

Human Moderators at Infoesearch are Highly Motivated, Trained and Certified to Assess The Content Based on Brand’s Guidelines.

Our dedicated teams for Image Moderation, Text Moderation, Video Moderation, Social media moderation and Profile moderation services carry discipline-specific expertise. Our moderators are well-versed with the country-specific nuances and also experts in Vernacular languages. We are vigilant with various policies and acts and we are strictly compliant to COPPA and EU’s GDPR.

Especially in US, Non compliance to COPPA (Children’s online privacy protection act) is stern and can dent your business in a big way, fines upto USD 40,000 per Violation on your platform is something you must really watch for.

Your platform can benefit much from our moderation services, as our highly trained staff are capable in engaging users while Maintaining the forums live and active. It’s in our DNA to keep the content clean and our experience speaks on our behalf. With the right blend of Human moderation and technology, we work round the clock (Real-time) watching your back, so that you can always count on us.

Supported Languages

  • Spanish
  • Indonesian
  • Malay
  • French
  • German
  • Italian
  • Dutch
  • Chinese
  • Russian
  • Vietnamese
  • Pihlippino
  • Arabic
  • Urdu
  • Thai
  • Finnish

Try us, Your Brand Deserves us.

Claim Your Free Pilot Now.